Wheel - All Levels Mon AM
Monday Wheel Thowing – 10:30am – 1:30pm
November 5 – December 17 (this is a 6 week course)
There will be no class Nov 19 – Nov 23 ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
A 25lb. bag of clay, glazing and firing are all included.
- Additional clay is available for purchase for $19.99 + 6% sales tax/per bag
- $15 firng fee added per 25 pound bag of additional purchased clay
Beginners will learn the basics while intermediate to advanced students work on the basics and learn new forms and techniques. You start with the basic pottery techniques and move forward in your learning process, building on those basic skills. You will learn about clay properties, the importance of preparing clay, centering, opening, pulling consistent walls and shaping. The last two weeks of class are deciated to glaze instruction.
What you will need to bring:
- Basic potters’ tool set (available in the studio for $11.99, or from any craft store)
- Towel for hand wiping
- Container for water (optional)
- Apron or work shirt (optional)
Please read Terms & Conditions