2019-S5-Wheel ADV Wed AM
Wednesday Intermediate/Advanced – 10:30am – 1:30pm
September 11 – October 30, 2019
8 week course
*** Students in this class must have a minimum of three classes or equivalent experience ***
A 25lb. bag of clay, glazing and firing are all included.
- Additional clay is available for purchase for $25.00 + 6% sales tax/per bag
- $15 firng fee added per 25 pound bag of additional purchased clay
Intermediate and advanced students work on fine tuning techinical skills while throwing more advanced pieces. This class is designed to help students develop their individual creative style. Students learn to throw and construct mulitple piece projects as well as different design techinques such as using slip, carving, sculpting, etc. The last two weeks of class are deciated to glaze instruction.
What you will need to bring:
- Basic potters’ tool set (available in the studio for $14.99, or from any craft store)
- Towel for hand wiping
- Container for water (optional)
- Apron or work shirt (optional)
By registering for class, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.