2019-S5-Wheel - Tuesday
Tuesday Wheel Thowing – 6:30-9:30pm
September 10 – October 29, 2019
8 week course
A 25lb. bag of clay, glazing and firing are all included.
- Additional clay is available for purchase for $25.00 + 6% sales tax/per bag
- $15 firng fee added per 25 pound bag of additional purchased clay
Beginners will learn the basics while intermediate work on the basics and learn new forms and techniques. You start with the basic pottery techniques and move forward in your learning process, building on those basic skills. You will learn about clay properties, the importance of preparing clay, centering, opening, pulling consistent walls and shaping. The last two weeks of class are deciated to glaze instruction.
What you will need to bring:
- Basic potters’ tool set (available in the studio for $14.99, or from any craft store)
- Towel for hand wiping
- Container for water (optional)
- Apron or work shirt (optional)
Please read. By registering for class, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.